IF YOU missed out on the Enterprise Bargaining Agreement webinar by AUSVEG this week, then it’s worth having a look through the slides from the presentation. We will also have a link to the webinar to share next week via our e-newsletter, so keep an eye out for that and have a listen. The webinar was on July 11 and gave an essential guide to undertaking an EA in the current industrial relations landscape. Hosted by AUSVEG national public affairs manager Lucy Gregg and presented by Vikki Sultana of AiGroup Workplace Lawyers, the webinar looked at:
- Benefits of an enterprise agreement
- How to prepare for and manage the enterprise bargaining process
- The bargaining process, including:
- Bargaining disputes; and
- Protected industrial action
- Protected industrial action (strike) – avoiding, planning and managing, rights of parties
- Engaging your workforce during the enterprise bargaining process
- When can a union bargain on behalf of your employees?
- Union right of entry under the FW Act (to hold discussions)
- Professional help – outsourcing the enterprise bargaining process
Download the slides here.