WEBINAR: Health Marketing in Food – Making Claims you can bank on
February 17, 2022 @ 6:00 am - 10:00 am AWST$485
This FoodLegal workshop on the Health Marketing Of Food is vital for anyone using health positioning to set their food products apart in a time when consumers are crying out for healthy products. While food regulators, the ACCC, and the TGA are all cracking down on such marketing.
We will help you answer questions such as:
- How does one legally make a healthier food claim?
- Where does the ACCC expect more than FSANZ in relation to health claims?
- Where is the line when the TGA will get involved?
- Does just mentioning probiotics, prebiotics, fermentation or protein count as a health claim?
- What is the difference between a “health claim” and a “nutrition content claim”?
- How much science do you need to self-substantiate a health claim?
- Does a health claim trigger any other labelling obligations?
Click here to register