Australian College of Training has a new course scheduled for Food Allergen Awareness in Perth.
- Date: Monday 24th June 2019
- Time: 1.00 – 3.00pm (2 hours)
- Cost: $95 pp
This two-hour non-accredited workshop is suitable for all personnel in the food and health industry to increase awareness and food safety for consumers with food allergens.
Topics covered include:
- Food Safety Standard requirements for food allergens
- The requirements to identify and control food allergens at all steps in the food chain
- Consequences of food allergens to the vulnerable populations
- The role and responsibilities of food handling staff in allergen control
Certificates of attendance will be issued to participants. Register now – places are limited!