The 2017 National Awards for Excellence will be presented throughout Hort Connections 2017, and will provide a fantastic opportunity to recognise the outstanding contributors in our industry. Nominations are being sought in the following categories:
- Grower of the Year – Sponsored by Syngenta
- Young Grower of the Year – Sponsored by Dow AgroSciences
- Industry Impact Award
- Environmental Award – Sponsored by Butler Market Gardens
- Community Stewardship Award – Sponsored by DuPont
- Innovation Partner Award – Sponsored by Boomaroo Nurseries
- Women in Horticulture Award
- Researcher of the Year Award – Sponsored by Bayer
Nominations for the 2017 National Awards for Excellence close on 31 March 2017. Make sure your colleagues are recognised for their hard work and dedication to the industry by nominating them today – to view the selection criteria and to nominate someone for an award, please click here to download the Nomination Brochure.
Everyone who submits a nomination for an award will go in the running to win a Leatherman Surge (RRP $226.00).
If you have not yet registered to attend Hort Connections 2017, AUSVEG encourages you to get in before the early bird rate closes on 28 February. To register as a delegate please visit hortconnections.com.au or sign up online.