Each crop has unique water needs, just as each of our growers have unique water requirements based on their produce and location. For the most up-to-date information on best irrigation practices, visit the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development website.
Tomatoes and Drip Irrigation in Sandy Soils
Water Allocation & Industry Updates
Water allocation plans outline how much water can be taken from groundwater and surface water resources, while safeguarding the sustainability of the resource and protecting the water-dependent environment.
Understanding the properties of water is essential to providing the foundation for plant growth and maximising yields.
You need to find a provider who can provide independent advice and will:
- Collect water samples with submission to NATA certified labs
- Interpret results for water samples
- Prepare easy to read reports that highlight problems and suggest solutions
- Provide a scheduled monitoring service
- Submit required reports to regulatory authorities
If you are unsure who to contact, contact us to provide some further assistance